Always you are in my mind♥


Hello loves!! ;) How are u? I hope all is fine in your life ♥   Today I wanted to share with my last picture of my blog Rumbo Second Life , is a pic special for a designer hair in second life, but here in  this blog I wanted to give my personal touch, as this is not a fashion blog and I can create freely :P

 I hope you like four different touches that I edited to the photo.
In the future I would like to upload a photo editing tutorial, but for now my computer is old and It is very hard to work with it.
To view the style and overall quality of Nayra Collas’s photography, please visit: 
If you like my work and want my service and information on prices,  please contact me through this blog, facebook or through second life by sending a note card to Nayra31 Collas and I will be happy to assist you as soon as possible

✓Avatar In Second Life:  Nayra31 Collas
✓Facebook: Nayra Collas Del Sol
✓Nayra Album FlickrFlickr: Nayra Album Flickr

♥ Thank you for u visit ,enjoy and much love always ♥
Nay

Comentarios

Entradas populares